Monday, August 15, 2016

A New Week

This was such a great week! I saw so many miracles! We were able to find so many new investigators, and it was so amazing!

Here is Hermana Sheirbon and I and some girls from our zone at zone conference! We all had animal print on. I know I am not wearing cheetah, but don't worry. Cheetah is still number 1!


We had a great zone conference last Thursday with President and he talked about faith in Jesus Christ. When I think of the people in my life that have the most faith, I think of those who don't just believe in Him but those who dedicate their lives to acting the way He wants them to. He invites us to learn about what we need to do. He constantly invites us to "learn of me" and "follow me."

This week I have seen that as people start to study the scriptures, their actions change. Even if we haven't taught them specific commandments, they will start to live them. Faith is when we act even when we don't completely understand. Faith leads to change. In the Book of Mormon in Alma 34:17 we read about how we "begin to exercise your faith unto repentance." As we come to trust Christ, our lives change.

This week I would encourage you to think about what it really means to have faith in Jesus Christ. I know that as we do what Christ wants us to do, and not simply what we want to do, we will be so much happier!

Love,

Hermana Bettridge

Here is Hermana Sheirbon and I and some girls from our zone at zone conference! We all had animal print on. I know I am not wearing cheetah, but don't worry. Cheetah is still number 1!



No comments:

Post a Comment