Monday, May 1, 2017

Una semana mas



Hola!


This was a great week! We met some cool new people that have interest, and the weather is not too miserable yet. We went to the zoo today, so that took up most of p day. Unfortunately I do not have a ton of time to write today. 



One crazy thing did happen, Lyvan came back! Lyvan was our old investigator who was SO SOLID and then got a job far away and had to move. The job ended up not working out, so he came back. We are working with him, and he will hopefully get baptized in the next couple of weeks.


We are continuing to work with our other investigators, but they are sadly not coming to church or reading! We will continue to look for new people to teach this week.



We had Zone Conference this week, and it was AMAZING!!! We love President, and I am super sad he is leaving soon. He is super inspired! He had us make these long lists, like every former investigator that has ever come to church, part member families in the ward etc. He told us to work through these lists to find people who are prepared. We have been, and amazing things have been happening! This last week we were visiting less active families that haven't been to church in awhile and we found around twenty people at one house who are family members of someone who got baptized several years ago. Several wanted to listen to us share a message, and so we are excited to go back and talk to them more this week.

District Meeting

I don't have a lot more time, but I know this truly is the Lord's work! That's why I am so happy to be here! I know as I trust in Him even more we will see more miracles!

Love,



Hermana Bettridge




Fotos:

Zone conference! I got to see Hermana Calderon!

Hermana Black and I

A goat at the zoo

Hermana Black and I with the lionesses #Queens

Us by the fountain at the zoo

Weird sculpture



No comments:

Post a Comment