Monday, October 24, 2016

25% Complete!

Hello! 

It is crazy to think I am a fourth done with my mission now! This was an awesome week!

This week we got to go to a fun wedding/baptism! We got fed some really good tamales! Here is us with our investigator, Destiny. She is going to be 
baptized in a few weeks.



We started the week by working with the Houston Food Bank to distribute food. They gave us this giant box of chocolate and cookies for helping, so we had fun handing it out to homeless people on the street





The two most beautiful things in Texas: Taco Bell and he Hermana Kiser


This awesome, old lady in our ward gave us these dresses! (Look back at the picture, I know I look bald)


We do not have a ton of investigators right now, so we are going to be finding a lot this week! We are super excited because we know Heavenly Father has prepared a lot of His children and we just have to find them! I love my mission!

I hope everyone has an awesome week! We all have hard things going on in our lives, but we have a Heavenly Father who loves us! We can always turn to Him, no matter what!

Love,

Hermana Bettridge

No comments:

Post a Comment