Monday, September 12, 2016

Three Months!

Hello!

I didn't get to email last week because we had no time and no wifi! So, I will try and make up for it this week :) This last week I had my three month birthday in the mission! I am now 1/6 done with my mission.

So I am now part of a new zone, and Hermana Sheirbon is a STL! Now we are in a Spanish district, and it is amazing! And hermanas got put in Navasota so we don't cover Navasota anymore. Now we have our district meetings in Spanish and we can hang out on P days. Last P day we went ice blocking and had a water balloon fight. As you can see in the picture, Hermana Sheirbon and I got matching, ugly water shoes. The second picture is of us at our district meeting in Navasota. As you can tell, there is nothing in Navasota! 




On Wednesday I am going to my "8 week follow up." All of the trainees and trainers are getting together and us trainees have to teach the first three lessons by ourselves! I am really scared! But, I think my Spanish is improving. Last week we had exchanges with the English sisters and I was the one left here in the Spanish area. I was super scared, but I did it! Heavenly Father helped me out! :)

The picture below is of our investigator Jose. We set a date with him! He is going to be baptized on October 1st! He is from Peru. He is super smart and thinks really deeply about things. He is interesting to teach! 

Jose

Dinner at a member's house

We had a lot of miracles finding this week. During contacting time this week we looked at a map and prayed and asked Heavenly Father where we needed to go. We were led to a street. We only had time to knock ten doors. The people at those ten doors all answered and we got return appointments with all of them!

I hope everyone has a great week!


Love,


Hermana Bettridge

This is a temple that we are making out of pictures of different temples on the wall at our apartment





No comments:

Post a Comment