Monday, October 2, 2017

Mi Quinceañera

 Hola, hola!

I don't have a ton of time today, but this was an amazing week! One change is that my mission will now have Facebook! That will be different haha! I don't know all of the details yet, but I will know more this week. 

Quinceañera

Something super fun was that we celebrated our quinceañera! (15 months in the mission.) Mine was actually a few weeks ago because I came in a few weeks before Hermana Calderón, but we celebrated together! The elders threw us a party for district meeting. They brought us Krispy Kreme, we had cake, and we took some fun pictures.

We found some cool new investigators on campus this week. I love campus contacting! We can talk to a lot of people who are open to hearing our message. A lot of them have a lot of questions they are looking to find answers to, so that's awesome!

The biggest news is Luz! She decided that she wants to get baptized! But, she doesn't feel totally ready yet. She did say she would prepare to be baptized on October 28th!!! We were so happy for her. We are excited to continue working with her so that she can feel ready.

But, the best part of the week was General Conference! I felt a lot of peace and got to hear some things I really needed to hear. One of my favorite talks was Elder Rasband's! You can watch it here:

https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2017/10/media/session_2_talk_8?lang=eng

Watching General Conference

I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for all of us! He loves us, and He puts the people we need in our lives.

I hope you have a great week!

Love,


Hermana Bettridge



The pictures are from our Quinceañera and from Conference!






3 comments:

  1. Hi this is Adam Broschart. I was wondering if Elder Broschart was in your district?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really adorable celebration photos. I am so happy to find these details. We also would be hosting a farewell party for one of our roommate and have just reserved the prettiest Seattle venues. That venue is really very beautiful and is extremely affordable as well.

    ReplyDelete