Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year! ๐ŸŽ‰


Happy New Year!


It is crazy to think this time next year I will be home and going back to school! Where has the time gone?



We got transfer news and I will be staying here in H3 and Hermana Kiser is leaving. We are super sad, but we were together three months and she has been here for six. So, we guessed that would happen. I am excited to stay here and a little nervous to get a new companion!


Our main investigators right now are the Salas family. We are teaching the mom, Marci, and her three kids. They are all preparing for baptism at the end of this month! They are awesome! We also started teaching Marci's sister, Melissa, and her three kids. Melissa decided she wants to change and stop drinking. (Funny how people start repenting on their own once they start reading the Book of Mormon!) She wants to turn to God so she can have the guidance she needs for her family. So please keep the Salas and Chavez families in your prayers! They are having a hard time taking that first step to come to church.



Yesterday Hermana Kiser and I were asked to speak in both the English and Spanish ward. We spoke about the Restoration. We just taught it and turned the questions we usually ask into statements. I guess it went pretty well because afterward people came and gave us referrals! I was a little scared to speak in Spanish, but Heavenly Father helped me out!



I hope you all have a great week and a happy new year!



Love,



Hermana Bettridge

No comments:

Post a Comment